Monday, March 2, 2009

a final year MS

.
Today, i'm officially promoted to a final year medical student... :D

the happiness hanyalah sedikit aje yg dirasainya... selebihnya is perasaan takut dan risau nak menghadapi EOS 9.... huhu

my first posting for this sem 9 is gynaecology...

anyway, juz hoping and praying hard, my friends and I will do well in this semester...

dah sem 9 nih, dah x bleh malas2 dah... really need to motivate myself! and do need everyone's help to motivate me!!! :p and dah x bleh nak stress2 lg.... or if stress pun, i have to find the best way to manage it... or else, nnt otak jam... like my sem7 n 8 = year 4...

moga ALLAH permudahkan segala2nya... moga kami dapat menjadi doktor2 muslims yg diredhaiNya dan competent!

GOOD LUCK to all my colleagues! :D

p/s: i think its not too late to congratulate my sisters and brothers who have passed their EOS 5, EOS 7, EOS 9 and EOS 10 (grand final exam) recently.. congratz! doakan kami pun akan menuruti jejak langkah kalian semua.. to pass both EOS 9 and 10 within this 1 year... ameen

3 comments:

farh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
farh said...

yeah azie, that is absolutely right. takleh malas2 sbb b4 ni i study semata2 nk exam.hehehe.which means, now dah byk lupa. kalau stress pun should manage it EARLY!! tanak2 terbawak2. Well, good luck to everyone and keep in touch! aku dah rindu kat korg.hehehe

Ching Mun said...

Congrats final year MS! ^^
I'm sure we'll do well, better things are ahead. Gambate!