Saturday, July 5, 2008

penat

These few days azi rasa penat yg teramat...

and kemuncaknya was yesterday! mmg since tghari smlm, after CP ngan prof HS, i had this very-unlikely-achievable-wish; that i would be at home, sleeping on my single mattress, while the rain continue to pour outside the house!... but of coz, it didnt happened, as i had a long long day yesterday...

the very last time i felt like this, masa first week of obstetric posting... ingat lg masa minggu itu, kemuncaknya was on the friday night of that very first week... even though hari 'bekerja' telah berakhir, but then, i need to go back to hospital for my weekend oncall... and tha fact was the days and nights before, my groupmates and i had been spending almost of our time in wards... pagi petang siang malam! ~but i know, during that time, i was not the only one yg rasa penat, but the whole group! =)~

itu cerita ketika Obstetric posting... but currently, azi penat dgn research+keperluan utk buat revision for final exam+study utk current posting... but being azi, i know that i cannot do multiple serious jobs (esp tasks yg involve studies!) at one time... so currently i am concentrating on my research project... rasanya, i hardly open my orthopaedic books since i started ortho posting.. :(

but ini la hidup... and dlm menghadapi life ni, setiap hari, i do pray hard that my busy life wont make me forget my lifetime 'job'... my responsibility as ALLAH's SERVANT!

ok... better stop... n i really need rest... esok is another 'long' day waiting for me! walaupun esok adalah hari sabtu... :(

~bestnya adik aiman syafie ni tido!!! :D k.ji dia dtg visit pun dia x bangun2 jg =P~

hopefully, by ahad nih, at least dapatlah spend more time reading ortho book...:D insyaALLAH.. moga Allah permudahkan segala urusanku.. :D

to all frens, doa ana utk kalian - barakallahulakum! (",)

p/s: azi pun penat juga ngan pelbagai cerita politik skrg nih!!!!! penat nak analyse cerita2 di media! lebih kurang penatnya dgn penat nak analyse my research results! :p

2 comments:

Ching Mun said...

Both my housemates blogged about tiredness. Press in kawan! Giving you moral support :)

azi razak said...

:) thanx CM!